Even though our family has experienced some rough times recently, we are so happy and so blessed.
The most lovely expectant mother has chosen to place with us, and we are expecting a baby boy at the beginning of April (just a few weeks away EEEE!).
We love Baby and baby’s momma more than we could possibly say. She is sweet and kind as can be. We can’t wait to tell you more about the miracles that have come to our little family. Baby’s story is truly an amazing one. He has touched so many lives and he’s not even here yet!
We are so thankful for the support we have received and the many prayers offered in our behalf. Thanks for thinking of our family!
Eeeek! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAlso, hello?! You two are such models.
YES!!! Awesome. Can't wait to hear more, and praying for everyone involved.
ReplyDeleteShelby
ahhh so excited for you!!! Beth and Laura are both due that first week in April too, how crazy!
ReplyDeleteSooooo happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAY!!!! I am so so happy for you!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great! Congrats you guys! Hope everything goes well!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst off..1000000x YAY!! So stink'n excited!!! AND can I just say I love how creative you are! I love the picture of you and Spencer. I love. this.
ReplyDeleteNo way, that's so amazing! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletePraying for a wonderful birth and parenting experience for you all. So happy for all of you. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteWHAT? How exciting. Oh, I am so giddy for you guys. Cheering all around.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats Whitney!
ReplyDeleteAnd can I just be a pain in the bootie and point out that Natasha was/is not a birthmom since she wasn't even pregnant or placed a child. As a birthmomma, I really hate getting lumped in with scammers like that. They give the good birthmoms a bad name.
He closes a door and opens a window!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So happy for you and Spencer!!! Hope everything goes well and you may even have your little ones in your arms before I do- April 4th :)
ReplyDeletehi! i have been following your blog a bit through LDS adoption connection. i am sooooo happy for you! the Lord surely works in mysterious ways. you will be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteYay! I was so hoping that something like this would happen! Prayers are definitely answered! Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so completely happy for you!! Prayers are answered:)
ReplyDeleteAlso...April 3rd is a fantastic day to be born! (it's my birthday!)
Happy day! I am so happy for your family, Whitney. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Spencer, birth-mom and baby boy. :)
ReplyDeleteyahoo!! Can't wait to read all about him :)
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news!!! This just makes me SO HAPPY!! My prayers are with all of you too! I can't wait to see your little miracle unfold!! See you SOON friend!
ReplyDeleteWooo Hooooo! Totally doing a happy dance for you right now!
ReplyDeleteHooooray! I am happy dancing too! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWelp. I just bawled so hard that I snotted all over my computer. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you! Praying for you and that little guy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWill be praying and thinking of you alll!!!
ReplyDeleteoh yay! so happy, so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see him in your loving arms:):)So excited!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH!!! I am so flipping excited for you!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I just found your blog via Pinterest. As an adoptive mom of a now 2-year-old, I can relate to some of the ups and downs. I'll be thinking of you in the coming weeks and months (and years)!
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me but I check your blog every once in a while for updates on your adoption journey (we are hoping to adopt too). I was so sad to hear about the awful heartache you went through and I am SOOO happy to hear this amazing news! You seem like really great people who deserve such a blessing.!
ReplyDelete