We continued our park hopping adventures this past weekend by visiting Albertsons Park. Ohmygoodness, it was LOVELY! As we were walking along I kept saying every two seconds, “I just love spring. I want to marry spring. Isn’t this just the best day ever?”
There were a TON of geese because they are protected right now. And it was a little bit freaky because the second we stepped out of the car a whole flock of them came running towards us honking. They followed us around like lost puppies. It kind of made me a bit nervous to be honest, because they had absolutely no inhibitions about getting up close and personal. But it was kinda cool at the same time. M kept waving at them and giving them his friendliest smiles.
We walked around the pond and stopped to snap some pictures. A nice couple also on a walk took a few pictures of the three of us which was really nice because we don’t have that many pictures of our entire family. One of the highlights of the afternoon was we saw two deer! Cutely munching leaves like they owned the place. That kind of made my day. I love spotting critter babies.
I don't know if you guys are planning to put up your adoption profile again, but if you are, that pic of you guys sitting on the bench with M's huge, open-mouth grin would be perfect!! Cute family!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!!
ReplyDelete