I love you so much baby boy. You just make our family complete. You are so easy going, endlessly cheerful, incredibly patient, and remarkably obedient. I had no idea one year olds were capable of listening and obeying, but you are a good little listener and it makes mommy and daddy so proud. You have the sweetest spirit. You are so special. I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you are going to do with your life. Heavenly Father has big plans for you, I just know it. Everyone remarks on what a content, sweet baby you are and you have been like that right from day one. You bring such a calming influence to our family. I know, my little mister, that YOU were meant to be a part of our family. We weren't just waiting for any baby, we were waiting for our Kellen. Our precious little boy. I feel so very lucky to be your mommy. I am so blessed that I get to hold you when you're sick and clap for you when you eat all your dinner and read stories to you with you cuddled on my lap. I feel guilty sometimes because your babyhood coincided with a lot of hard times for our family, but I hope that even through the tough times that you felt completely loved and adored. Because you are. You are so very, very loved. I hope to show you just how much every single day. And I hope you look back on your childhood and can know with everything in you that your mommy and daddy and big brother love you to the moon and back.
love,
Mommy
What a sweet letter that Kellen will love when he is older and can look back on.
ReplyDelete