When I re-read my weekly journal a the end of the week, I am always surprised at what a roller coaster the week seems. There are so many highs and lows and ups and downs that sometimes I feel silly and a little dramatic. But I think parenthood has a way of polarizing your emotions. The goods are REALLY good and the hard times are EXTRA hard. I've found that because I invest so much time and effort into raising these little people and because I love them so deeply, their struggles and successes impact me even more than my own challenges or joys. Being a Mom is the best AND hardest thing I have ever done. It is both. Sometimes both in the same day, sometimes both in the same minute. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so blessed to be these sweet boys mommy.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Roller Coaster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment