Thursday, April 28, 2016

Infertility Announcement #3: Sharing the News Via Italian Food

The pregnancy announcement you’ve all seen before:prego

Our infertile version:
prego3
Disclaimer: We are the happy parents of two little boys who joined our family through the miracle of adoption after we had struggled for several years with infertility. Though the infertility is still there, the struggle is mostly not. What used to be such a consuming, challenging part of our life is now usually more of a passing thought. We are so grateful to be parents, but we have not forgotten how lonely and horrible infertility can feel, which is why we thought we’d create something to connect with others who are going through what we went through.

3 comments:

  1. Really clever how you are finding "infertile announcements" that directly counter common pregnancy announcements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about what you guys have created! It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I can't even go on social media much anymore as I am bombarded with pregnancy announcements/baby photos that (yes I am happy for others) but merely remind me it will not be a reality for us. You've placed humor into a situation that so direly needed it. Thank you! And congrats to you guys on adopting 2 beautiful boys!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you! I am having a particular crappy infertility day and all I can say is thanks for these announcements. They make me feel better. This one and the movie poster are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete