I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling weighed down and discouraged by the recent tragedies, catastrophes, and all of the arguing and accusing that follows. I often find myself craving good news. There is plenty to entertain or distract, but I am always on the lookout for stories that inspire. I am very aware that this world is a broken one filled with a lot of pain, but I know that there is also good out there and I've been on a personal mission to find it. Finley’s story has brought me a lot of hope. This darling little girl has cerebral palsy and her family has been fundraising to raise money for a medical procedure that could hopefully change her life and help her walk someday. #daretodancechallenge
I have been really touched not only by this little girl with a big smile on her face (in spite of the challenges she faces), but also by the many people who have united to support her cause. The video of these fireman dancing for Finley was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes (HERE). I watched it with my little boys who both love dancing and they wanted to dance for Finley too. We joined with Grandma and Grandpa and my sister and her family to film our little dance for Finley on a recent trip to the beach.
I’m having trouble getting the video to just embed in this post, but you can watch our dance HERE.
Please visit doyoudaretodance.com to hear more of Finley’s story/donate. Best of luck to you little girl! Our family is sending lots of love, hope, and good wishes your way!
I LOVE your family's dancing video! Such a great reason to get out and dance!
ReplyDelete