Lots of things have been on hold lately, adoption among them. Knowing the long wait we have ahead of us, we wish we could at least start the process. It’s definitely a hurry up and wait situation.
I have felt like I am literally running in place lately. I am trying so hard, and getting so tired, but not moving anywhere fast. However, you know what? I am getting stronger. My endurance is growing. I am learning just how much I am capable of. Running in place isn’t altogether bad.
The scenery isn’t changing, but I am.
This is so beautifully said. I feel that same way right now! You know you are growing and it is for your good, but there isn't any tangible evidence of progress. I think these lessons are the core gospel principles: faith, endurance, hope:)
ReplyDeletePS: Did you design the hot air balloon and clouds? I LOVE IT!!!
Love and think about you lots. You are in my prayers everyday.
Beautiful! You're going to have some sweet quads at the end too..lol! :)
ReplyDelete