We had the most delightful weekend. We hopped over to Utah and were able to spend some time with family. We enjoyed several fun activities, but perhaps one of the highlights was going to the BYU- Idaho State football game.
Spencer was kind of in heaven.
Now, I am not the biggest football fan myself, but I love that Spencer loves it. He talks about football WEEKS, nay, MONTHS before it has actually started. He hoots and hollers (even if he’s just listening to the game on the radio or watching it on TV). He paints himself blue. He jabbers about various players and games and other football trivia that I honestly wouldn't have otherwise known much about. I have certainly learned a lot about the sport since marrying my Spencer! And I admit I do like to watch football with him just because it makes him so darn happy.
It was awesome to be back at BYU. We had fun being in the stadium. We had fun seeing our friends. We cheered. We sang the fight song. We at frozen lemonade. Though it wasn’t an intense game, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
We (and by “we” I mean mostly Spencer, Mike, and Dad) also got a tad bit sunburned. We weren’t expecting such sunny weather.
Notice anything different about him?
How ‘bout now?
Spencer has this chap stick that is SPF 15. I borrowed it before the game. I think you know the rest of the story. He was a bit embarrassed. Good thing he wears make up for work anyways.
It was a good day.
That's hilarious and so cute about the spf kiss! Love it! Looks like you're doing well! Wish you the best and miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilariously cute! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteHow F.U.N.N.Y. Who woulda thunk that the chapstick would do that to sj's cheek?! Love it.
ReplyDelete