Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas Nativity 2011

Spencer has the neatest tradition in his family.  Every year, Spencer and his siblings would don their dad’s bathrobes and old shirts and act out the Nativity while their mom narrated from the Bible. 

We have not really continued the tradition since we got married because it’s a bit difficult with just the two of us, but I was re-listening to past Christmas Devotionals, I came across this one given in 2008 by President Eyring.  I realized that we don’t have to wait to start some family traditions I had previously put on hold.  It may be a bit harder to do with just two, but it can be done. 

We had a very small cast, as you can see, but it is a tradition I hope we continue in our own little family. 

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun! I love it!! Is that your cute little baby's ultrasound picture on the computer screen?! How exciting!! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys crack me up! I love that Lizzy was Joseph there at the end, lol.

    ReplyDelete