Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Season’s Greetings

liz

“Fine Mom, I’ll wear the stupid hat, but you can’t make me like it!”

6 comments:

  1. Oh My GOODNESS!!! That is the cutest thing ever!! What a good little sport:) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pups wont wear the hats! I wish! They have mr. & mrs. Claus costumes! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Carly's grandma got her a santa suit but it's too small so we need to exchange it or somehow make it a little bigger so it will fit her. But I LOVE those hats! Lizzy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Makes me wish I had a little dog just so I could do this to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitney! Yes! I'm so glad you commented! My email is katelynpearman@gmail.com.
    I'd love to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I think Alice would just try to eat the hat if I put one on her! But seriously, SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete