Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Behind The Scenes

Spencer’s typical morning at work.

Spencer recently did a feature piece on a behind the scenes look at Good Morning Live.  It was so cute I had to share.  I love that my Spencer loves what he does for work so much.  I thought it was kind of fun to get a peek of what goes on behind the camera.  Hope you’ll enjoy it too. 

9 comments:

  1. 1. The crickets there are REALLY loud if you can hear them over the sound of the car driving up.

    2. Did Spencer get an e-mail from Justin Bieber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed at the dedication it takes to get up at "o-dark-thirty" every morning. Go team!

    P.S. I'm really glad someone else is wondering if that was an email to Spencer from the Biebster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed with the dedication it takes to get up at "o-dark-thirty" every morning to do the news. Go team!

    P.S. So glad that someone else is also wondering if Spencer got an email from the Biebster!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little video! I had to re-watch it to figure out the Bieber comments. Funny! I wish a little camera followed Danny around so I could see what he does at work;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun -- it is even more real to me because I've been to the studio and the desk Spencer sits at, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun -- it's even more fun to me because I've actually been to the studio and the desk that Spencer sits at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richard and I just watched this and loved it! We miss you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Favorite Spencer moments:

    - "Are you pregnant? What's on your desk?"
    - "And this is where I put on my 'Coverboy.' I know, my wife would be proud."
    - The dramatic walk down the stairs, ending with the guy who ruins the shot.

    ReplyDelete