Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Man of Courage

This is a couple of months old now, but I had fun making this video. It was a Christmas present I made for Whitney's dad. Over the years, he has made lots of videos and slide shows for his family members at special occasions, such as birthdays or graduations. He made a slide show for us which we played on a TV during our wedding reception. He's always done such a good job, so now it was his turn to get one made for him.



Yep, he was meant to be courageous.

5 comments:

  1. This video was so sweet!! Your dad is amazing! I loved what Lizzy had to say about him;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this was so awesome :) I love Uncle Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! We love Uncle Gary!!! He is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift -- I bet your dad was so happy with this video. I love Lizzy's "Dr. Dad" voice, and the discourse on the spirituality of football was great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brought tears to my eyes! It made me think about all the wonderful memories I have with this amazing family and how much I miss everyone. Thanks for sharing this video, Spencer!

    ReplyDelete