We had a busy week last week (Girl’s Camp) and are looking forward to some down time for a couple of days before things pick up again! A little down time, but not a lot because we have LOTS of fun plans for this summer!
Here’s a quick sneak peak of some of the things our family has to look forward to:
- Natalie!!!
- Utah!
- Our family sealing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
- NATALIE!!!!!!!!!
- Califo!
- Disneyland!
- The BEACH!
- Surgery! (Well, not so excited for the actual being operated on part, but surgery does mean…)
- A visit from Grandma! (So glad to be able to see my Mom and so grateful that she can help with Baby while I recover.)
- Picnics!
- Hiking!
- Swimming/Splashing/Toe Dipping!
- Snow Coning!
We love Summer! I am seriously my happiest self when it’s sunny and lovely outside and the days are long.
Well, I’m off to spend some time with this cutie pie, who I didn’t get to see nearly enough of last week. Just wanted to pop in and share some photos of the Chubster snuggling on a blanket from his birth grandma (it’s one of his faves!).
I said to Eric, "Look at how cute he is!" and he says back to me, "He forgot his neck somewhere!"
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Yay! You have so many fun things coming up! I'm super excited that the sealing is coming up. How special:). AND your coming to UT!!! I know you will be plenty busy with everything, but if you have a spare moment I would love to see you again. I FINALLY wrote you back on FB. Sorry it took me so long. I love Mr. M he is by far the cutest!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJust look at that adorable face!! Yay for fun and VERY exciting things coming up!
ReplyDeleteHe is a BEAUTIFUL baby. Just plain beautiful! I hope you enjoy your summer and getting to you your birth mom, Natalie.
ReplyDeleteHe just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Thinking of you and hoping you have lots of energy for all of your big plans this summer! Let me know if I can do anything to help ease your load! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh!! so excited for you guys!!!! YAY for the sealing!!! Where at?!?!? So happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh!! so excited for you!!! especially the sealing!!!!
ReplyDeletehe is so incredibly handsome!
ReplyDelete