The time had finally come. I had been dreading dreading dreading getting M’s hair cut, because I knew he would look less baby-ish. And I was ever so in love with his beautiful curls. But, his hair kept falling in his eyes and was driving him crazy. And even though when M’s hair was freshly styled it looked really cute, M is such an active little guy that his hair looked kind of wonky within minutes of getting all ready for the day. Not to mention, he more and more frequently was being mistaken for a little girl. So I took some “before” pictures...
…And very reluctantly made him an appointment to get a trim.
He was very, very well-behaved when the time came to don the cape and sit in the chair like a big boy.
He sat quietly and amused himself by making faces at himself in the mirror.
And he emerged looking much more toddler-ish than ever before. WAAAAHHH! I like his haircut, I really do, but I am still kind of mourning how grown-up it makes him look. He is cute as a button no matter how long or short his hair, but I feel like he aged several months in two minutes! What the heck!
So here’s the before and after, but in the after his hair isn’t really fixed:
Here’s how we’ve been fixing lately:
What a cutie patootie.
Ah! You're keeping me in suspense!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love that first one of Mason sitting in the chair at the barber shop. I feel like that would be a fun one for a future wedding video! haha :) And yeah, I wanna see the cutie with shorter hair, too!
ReplyDeletePlus also, Mason is always stylin'. It makes me want to eat him like a pie.
ReplyDeleteOh that tongue sticking out in the last one was my fav! Smooch his fat cheeks for me!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. That last picture kills me. He is so stinkin' adorable!!! His haircut is darling! I was telling Richard about this and we were laughing about how P. will be like 4 before we will cut her hair! But we sure love our bald baby! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is the sweetest! I can't believe how big he's getting!
ReplyDeleteOkay... Seriously, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! And that little jacket... ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete