Meet Kellen, the newest addition to our little family! He’s such a sweetheart and we are terribly smitten with him.
I can’t wait to share some of his story; it’s a pretty special one. I started this post several days ago with the intention of telling a bit about how Kellen came to join our family, but I just haven’t had the time to finish it. So for now I’ll leave you with a myriad of photos I’ve taken of the little guy so far, and the knowledge that there will be more to come. Probably a lot more since I can’t seem to stop taking pictures of his darling little face (can you BLAME me?).
I’m off to kiss those chubby cheeks. More to come soon!
Loooove all the pictures. Love them! The first one and the one where his eyes are open, but especially the one with the radio flyer!!!!! Ahhh I want to come right now and hold him!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness tears of joy for you and your beautiful family!!!!! Can't wait to read his story!!!! He is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Tears of joy for you and your beautiful family! Can't wait I read his story!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo precious...Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations what a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is too darling! Love his little pouty lips. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on the newest addition to your family! :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Can't wait to hold him and get to know him! So glad he came to your family and that his birth parents were so selfless and courageous to want to place him in a home where he could be sealed forever.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is DARLING!!!! I can't wait to read the story!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay for your sweet sweet boy!!! I'm so so happy for you. And what an adorable baby he is! Love all these photos. :). Next time I have a baby you need to come take newborn photos! You are one talented photographer Miss Whitney!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll!!!! CONGRATS! Can't wait to read more of the story!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I love his sleepy smile in the last one! I'm so happy for your family!
ReplyDelete