Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Disneyland Food!

AA
One of the presents the boys got for Christmas this year was this little Fisher Price Mickey and Minnie house. They are obsessed with Mickey and have played with it a ton. Their favorite thing to do is pretend Mickey and Minnie are at Disneyland. They set up their little traffic cones and have Mickey ride “the Lightning McQueen ride” in cars land. They sit Mickey on their stuffed Dumbo to go on a flying Dumbo ride in Fantasyland. They even make their little characters wait in line, which I think is just hilarious. I’ve enjoyed seeing how much these little toys have fostered imaginative play.

Since, obviously the food is such a fun part of the Disneyland experience…IMG_5173IMG_5176turkeypickle
…I thought the boys would enjoy some tiny theme park treats for Mickey and Minnie to snack on. And I have to say, the tiny little foods have been a big hit with the kiddos!
DA
B1E
The caramel apples in the cute little sweet shop by the Winnie the Pooh ride are one of our favorite Disneyland treats. They’re decorated so cute and are just so tasty.
G
C 4x6
I have so enjoyed this little project. It’s still kind of a work in progress just because I keep thinking of more and more things to make. Since Kellen is so little, the pieces only come down from the top shelf when I’m able to play with him and make sure he doesn’t try to eat anything (so far he hasn’t). But it has been so fun to play pretend with my munchkins!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute. Did you make the popcorn box or find a miniature box somewhere to put your sculpey popcorn in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Whitney! I always come back to look at these (also I love that you have more stuff on your blog I thought you had stopped updating this. I'm still reading!)

    ReplyDelete