Monday, September 26, 2011

Media Blitz

My awesome sister asked if she could “sponsor” a media blitz for us today.  She was kind enough to write about us here.  If you have a minute, please hop over there and read her sweet post.   

Thank you so much, Shari, for organizing this event and for everyone else who has helped spread the word.  We are truly so grateful! 

As part of the event, we decided to do a giveaway.  So, here’s what you can win.  A little something like this:

us1

A little owl family! 

stump4stump3

Except, it will be custom made just for you!  I will make you any three pieces that you want be they owls, mini stumps, or mushrooms

(example: male owl, female owl, mini stump.  or 2 female owls, mushroom. or 3 female owls.  etc…)  You tell me what you want (pieces, colors, accessories), and I’ll send it your way!

How do you enter, you ask?  Easy.  1. Follow our adoption blog.  2. Leave your name and e-mail address in the comments section of the post.  You can also get one extra entry for each of the following: 

1. liking our Facebook page

2. linking to our profile/adoption blog on Facebook or twitter

3. linking to our profile/adoption blog on your blog

4. posting our adoption button on your blog

5. e-mailing friends or family

6. If you’ve done anything else to help spread the word, please feel free to give yourself an extra entry.

DEADLINE:  One week from today (October 3rd).

We know lots of you have already done these things, and this is a small way for us to say thank you!   

28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little owls are sooo adorable! I "like" your facebook page and have your blog button! If you want to write up a little ditty and email (jewls.andreasen@gmail.com) it to me I will write a blog post about you guys too!

    You are in my prayers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted your button on my blog! So excited for you guys!!
    rachel.ashcraft@gmail.com.

    PS, I would have done all those things anyway, but the owl family is so delightful and I need it in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Whitney! So excited for you, I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also "liked" your facebook page, and linked your blog to my facebook page :)

    layniebillman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the media blitz today, hoping it reaches a lot of people!
    I follow your blog
    Kim.Higueria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linked to your blog and profile on FB and twitter today

    P.S. I totally think you should sell little custom owl families on Etsy. I would totally buy one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted on my blog
    http://daffodilmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/spencer-whitney-creating-while-waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Button is up on my blog
    http://daffodilmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following your blog

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your FB page

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Link to your blog on fb - https://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=113845165390434&id=519461291

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your adoption button is on my blog

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posted on my blog

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/2011/09/on-journey-to-adopt-please-share.html

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. liked your fb page
    etransfiguracion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. linked on fb
    etransfiguracion@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked your Facebook page, posted a link on Facebook, and on my blog. I love you guys!!
    meganpseawright@gmail.com

    And those owls are stinkin adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your button my blog, and I liked your page!:) I'm seriously so excited for you guys!!:)
    Keira_ford06@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a friends of Lisa's. I posted your story on BOTH my blogs. Good Luck! I'll be hoping and praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh....my e-mail

    melaniesmethodicalmusings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. linked on FB and Twitter.

    Again...good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I had a Facebook page, I'd totally"LIKE" you! Alas, I am way behind the times there. But, I still LIKE you guys, of course, and I cannot wait for you to meet your baby. You will be marvelous parents! You and Spencer are definitely in my prayers and I'll pass along your link too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your blogs. Hope that your baby happens soon. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is it too late to enter? Technically it's October 4th, but only because it's 1:00 a.m. I haven't gone to bed yet, so I think it's still October 3rd. I posted your button on my blog and liked your FB page.

    You guys have worked so hard, and I know the Lord will bless you. I am so excited for you--I just have a feeling your baby is coming soon. I checked your blog today half expecting to see an announcement (seriously). You guys are amazing, and I know your birth mom will recognize that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete