Monday, February 20, 2012

How We’re Doing

happy

Good! 

Really, we are happy!  Really truly happy!  We just had a very fun weekend away.  It was delightful to get out of town for a little bit and visit friends and family.  I have some fun pictures and videos of our trip to share really soon. 

Our little family has experienced so many miracles lately.  We have never felt the power of prayer more strongly in our entire lives.  We are so grateful for all of our loved ones who have been praying for us and thinking about us.  We have felt those prayers in a very real, very tangible way.  It has been amazing.  Thank you so much for supporting us and loving us.  We are so blessed.   

Happy Monday everyone! 

9 comments:

  1. It was fun to see you guys and be surprised when you opened the front door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of you. Glad you've been buoyed up by the Spirit and your own happy attitudes. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're doing so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and continuing to pray for you! You are so strong and positive! I hope you continue to have lots of days full of peace and happiness. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me happy. You amaze me all the time. You are so positive and optimistic and I love that! I'm so glad you're feeling happy. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see you two doing well! I still think of you everyday!!! AND I'm sorry i've been a little slow on your apron! But it's in the works!:) I love ya friend! Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you lately and kept checking your blog for an update. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. You'll continue to be in our prayers and it sounds like we'll be seeing you soon here in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whitney you are looking more and more like a mermaid every day! is your hair to your bum by now? oh and of course i'm glad you two are doing well and had a good trip, too. and i wish that i could see you in idaho (nothing's more fun than a barn).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy to hear you are doing well. You have both been on my mind a lot lately. With our baby being sick, I have been thinking of your adoption theme of having "high hopes." It is an inspiration. Thanks for being such great examples (as always)!

    ReplyDelete