I had the most lovely birthday weekend! Lots of good time at home with my boys—the best birthday gifts I ever received. Look how cute they are! Sure do love them!
What a cute idea for a picture! I wonder where you got it?!?! Wish I could have done it...at least for Mason. Spencer...well...I'll leave him up to you!
I was going to leave a funny comment about telling Spencer to stop giving Mason hickies (is that even how you spell it?), but then I realized you would be the only one laughing and everyone else would just think I was a creeper.
What a cute idea for a picture! I wonder where you got it?!?! Wish I could have done it...at least for Mason. Spencer...well...I'll leave him up to you!
ReplyDeleteI love this. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! What a perfect birthday! And I absolutely love the picture of you holding Mason. You are his mama!!! Ah! I love that!
ReplyDeleteI was going to leave a funny comment about telling Spencer to stop giving Mason hickies (is that even how you spell it?), but then I realized you would be the only one laughing and everyone else would just think I was a creeper.
ReplyDeleteUhh, so... happy birthday.