Get to Know Us
Home
Spencer, According to Whitney
Whitney, According to Spencer
Our Adoption Story
Contact Us
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Four Years Ago Today
A little shout-out to my boo on the news. Woot woot!
I love you, Whitney! You've made my life unfathomably better than it ever could have been otherwise. Happy Anniversary/Birthday!
4 comments:
Brenton and Adree Jensen
April 26, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Good job, Spencer!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
k
April 27, 2012 at 1:15 AM
WAY super cute!! I just love love!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Lara Zierke
April 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Awwww!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Melanie
April 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM
that is the sweetest thing ever. :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job, Spencer!
ReplyDeleteWAY super cute!! I just love love!
ReplyDeleteAwwww!
ReplyDeletethat is the sweetest thing ever. :)
ReplyDelete