Oh my gosh he's adorable!!
How cute is your little blue bunny (and the soft toy looks nice too)Congratulations. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it!
Oh! look at all that hair. What a handsome boy.
Oh my goodness!!!! He is so darling! What a sweetheart!! I bet it really was a very happy Easter for your little family:)
He is an angel! So precious! Hopefully I can meet him someday! And I can't wait to read his story!!! :)
He's gorgeous!
Oh my goodness Whitney! He is so, so precious!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats you guys!
Love the hair! He is pretty cute!
Crap he's cute! Congrats!!
Happy indeed! :)
He's just gorgeous. Can't wait to hear the birth story.
Oh my gosh he's adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is your little blue bunny (and the soft toy looks nice too)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it!
ReplyDeleteOh! look at all that hair. What a handsome boy.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!! He is so darling! What a sweetheart!! I bet it really was a very happy Easter for your little family:)
ReplyDeleteHe is an angel! So precious! Hopefully I can meet him someday! And I can't wait to read his story!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Whitney! He is so, so precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! Congrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair! He is pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteCrap he's cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteHappy indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's just gorgeous. Can't wait to hear the birth story.
ReplyDelete