I’m really quite behind on posting about this, but our big adventure in California was noteworthy enough that it was worth some backtracking.
Several weeks ago we packed our bags…
And boarded an airplane…
(Mr. M’s first plane ride! He was a champ. He pretty much slept most of the time. Quick funny story: When we boarded the plane we sat across the aisle from a cute old lady who took one look at Mason and moved several rows up. Well Mason didn’t make a peep the whole flight, but the toddler sitting across from the old lady screamed the WHOLE two hours. The old lady removed her hearing aid and secretly wished she had stayed sitting by us.)
And landed in California where we spent lots of time swimming and sipping smoothies and visiting with family!
Mr. M particularly had fun playing with his cute cousin Evelyn. These pictures pretty much sum up what their relationship is like at this stage:
Miss Ev likes to wiggle and bounce and holler and swat M in the head. M is pretty content to just sit back and watch his cousins crazy antics. Sometimes he enviously watches her crawl around or play with her toys as though he is thinking, “someday I’ll do that too.”
Ev was kind enough to share a few of her toys with Mr. M.
They had lots of fun rolling around fatly on the floor.
And splashing in the bath together.
And bobbing around the pool in the starfish tube.
Check out that smolder! Better watch out ladies.
AHHH! He is just too cute for words.
He also enjoyed lots of cuddle time with Grandpa (who had just rolled out of bed right before I snapped this picture, which is why his hair looks so amazing).
Annnd lots of cuddle time with Grandma too.
And Aunt Chelsey, of course, was not to be outdone.
We even got to visit with Shari’s very best friend Heather Leather!
We had such a fun trip and are excited to go back again soon!
Aww, I miss your family so much! I'm so glad I got to see you again and meet that cute little boy of yours!
ReplyDelete1. So fun!
ReplyDelete2. I miss you.
3. I miss your pool.
Oh, that smolder! The girlies better watch out for sure.
ReplyDelete