(I love that he has a fistful of my hair in this picture. So typical of M these days. I love it though. Lots of times he likes to hold on to a fistful of curls while he falls asleep. It’s the most precious thing in the world.)
Last weekend we took the little gnome to the farmer’s market. We’ve been several times this summer, but wanted to squeeze in one more visit before the market is over for the season.
M loves cruising along in the stroller, enjoying all the new sights and pretty colors. We love sampling lots of yummy, fresh produce.
These little stumps were the cutest ever! I want one so bad. Each stump is hollowed out with a few little drawers. Perfect for holding jewelry or maybe craft supplies.
We love downtown Boise. It has such a fun vibe and there are so many neat places to window shop or take pictures. There are dozens of fun local restaurants that we would love to try someday, but it’s fun to just go exploring. We might have stayed longer, but it was such a smoky day from all the wildfires nearby. We didn’t want to be outside for too long.
It’s starting to finally really feel like fall is here. The air has been cooler and it has that autumn smell. It even drizzled on Sunday. It was the perfect weather for baking pies or wrapping up in a blanket and reading a book or sipping hot chocolate (I did all three). And I’ve even been working on some fun fall projects. I decided that we needed some cute fall decorations, so I’ve been a busy little bee working away after the boys are all tucked in for the night. Tonight I spent some time sewing while I watched a BBC movie. It was so very pleasant and something I hadn’t done in a long time! I’ll have to share what I came up with soon.
Whitney I just love your posts! What fun! Farmer's Markets are wonderful:)
ReplyDelete