Sunday, September 9, 2012

For Kicks and Giggles

We FINALLY got some video of M giggling. He laughs all the time, but totally clams up when he sees the camera. Little toot. He does the same thing if we are trying to get him to smile for a photo. He will be smiling and cooing and having a grand ole’ time until he sees that camera and then he’s all business. We consider it a major victory if we can actually get a picture of him smiling and will do all sorts of silly things to try to make him grin.

Mr. M giggling like crazy.

His laugh is my favorite sound in the world! I love it so much!  Pardon my totally obnoxious sound effects. He generally laughs harder when I make them, even though I sound like a total goober.

And here’s some photos from his five month shoot. Some of his facial expressions just kill me. He’s such a funny little guy.

040a2a_thumb[2]0242042

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then it was naptime.

Even his cranky face is cute dang it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh goodness!! He is too cute! This video and those photos are all so precious! I love his little laugh!!

    Beautiful photography too, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I NEED to see him again! And soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness!!! You can totally see him eyeballing the camera while you're doing your best to make him giggle. Love it. :)

    And, you don't sound like a goober! When my niece Miss M was about 6 months old, we went to the Bean Museum. I remember having a long conversation with her that consisted entirely of the words "Ooooh, Sissy, look at the big meows and all of the quack-quacks!" . . . repeated over and over.

    The things we do to amuse the littles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Sorry if this got doubled! Technology is mocking me today.)

    Cuteness!!! You can totally see him eyeballing the camera while you're doing your best to make him giggle. Love it. :)

    And, you don't sound like a goober! When my niece Miss M was about 6 months old, we went on an excursion to the Bean Museum. I distinctly remember having a long conversation with her that consisted entirely of the words "Ooooh, Sissy, look at the big meows and all of the quack-quacks!" . . . repeated over and over.

    The things we do to amuse the littles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously! He is so cute!! Just a perfect little face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is seriously a DOLL. just the cutest, baby ever! he is so beautiful i can't stand it! just the cutest!

    his laugh is so darling. i love it!


    www.wewouldlovetoadopt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete