Last weekend we had the opportunity of going to the Boise Temple open house. I’ve talked about temples before on this blog, and how our family was sealed together forever a few months ago. It was so special to take M inside the temple with us and remember our experience from not too long ago. We got a little choked up in the sealing room remembering when M became ours forever. Spencer’s sister and her family had driven down for the open house as well, and it was neat to be able to share that experience with them.
M was overcome with excitement, and fell asleep on my shoulder during the tour. He falls asleep in our arms more and more rarely anymore, so I LOVED every second of holding him close while he slumbered.
Aaaand, we got to ride a bus from remote parking to the temple and I do believe that M was a little bit in heaven because he eats, sleeps, and breathes “Wheels on the Bus.”
(This one’s for you, Lees. M getting smooches from his cousin. He kind of adored all the attention he got from three cousins he hadn’t previously met.)
It was such a beautiful experience. If you live close enough to attend the Boise Temple Open House, I would highly recommend that you do so!
Thanks for the picture of S and M. She was so excited to see her picture on the computer and she still talks about when we went to your house. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete