One of my favorite sights in the whole world is from the passenger seat of our car. I LOVE peeking back and seeing the top of his Teddy Bear head. Sometimes all I can see is a little curl. Sometimes it’s the top of his wee hat. Sometimes, if he’s sleeping with his head resting on his shoulder I can’t really see him at all! But I love knowing he’s there. I tell Spencer all the time, “Hey guess what? There’s a BABY back there!”
I love hearing his little disembodied voice say “Mamama,” as we travel along. I have probably said this a thousand times, but it is just one of my favorite things in the world to listen to my sweetheart jabber in the backseat. I could listen to his sweet little voice all day. Often, Spence and I will stop talking mid-conversation just to listen to the Cutie in the backseat. I love when I turn on the radio and M and I both sing out loud as we drive to pick up daddy from work. M Bug loves country (much to his Grandpa’s horror); It’s his favorite.
I have the best sidekick in the whole world!
No comments:
Post a Comment