Last weekend we decided to leave all this:
in exchange for this:
We also go to see these people:
You know those trips where everything kinda goes all wrong? It was one of those trips. Multiple flights were delayed/canceled. My littlest sister broker her arm. It rained pretty much the whole time we were there (dang, and we were soooooooooo excited for the nice weather too). I’m honestly not going to go into all of the stuff that went wrong because there was a lot.
But it was really fun to see family. We had lots of fun just visiting and playing games. We went out to eat a couple of times, and that was a real treat. We went to Barnes and Noble to play a really fun game (that works really well for date night too). The babies got their picture taken together at a photo studio.
And there was time for some of this:
and this:
and this:
I miss my family terribly already. Perhaps we’ll have to escape to California again soon.
Oh YAY!! When you didn't post for a few days I was hoping you were on a little getaway! I'm so sorry so many things went wrong--you deserved loads of sunshine, not rain!! It looks like you still had a wonderful time though:)
ReplyDelete