If you look veeeeeeeeeeeery closely you can see Cutie Pie’s two little teeth! He still only has the two bottom ones, but from all the drooling he’s been doing lately, I suspect more are on their way soon.
Doesn’t M look so cute in his long johns? They’re from his Natalie and I screamed when he opened them because they were so cute. They are even cuter on him.
Is this even allowed?
Spencer and I tell M pretty much daily that he’s going to be arrested for being too cute. Ridiculous, but true.
He is such a funny baby. He keeps us laughing with all the silly faces he makes. Here’s a small sampling:
Now this one’s a common one. He is constantly blowing raspberries. Look at that rotund little face! BAH!
Silly boy! It is amazing to me that he is so expressive at such a young age.
The Teddy Bear loves: car rides, Lizzy, EATING, his giraffe rattle, the Itsy Bitsy Spider, pulling clothes out of his drawer, pulling off his shoes and socks, screeching, being outside, his stroller, peek a boo, his Boohbah book (much to my chagrin, those things are creepy!), the space heater, string (He lives for playing with string. Not that I let him play with it unsupervised, but he is obsessed with string if he can get ahold of it. Most especially the drawstrings on my sweatshirt. If I wear a sweatshirt, I just have to count on the strings being soggy the entire time I’m wearing it.), EATING, cuddling, Christmas lights, listening to the radio, his johnny jumper, flirting…
The Teddy Bear loathes: getting his face wiped after a meal, putting his arms through his sleeves, being put down, the routine before nap time, the sun in his face, being strapped into his carseat, being able to see a bottle that he is not partaking of (we have to hide the bottle while we make it or M kind of freaks out)…
Cutie Pie still gives the best kisses in the world (next to Spencie’s of course). He also loves to give hugs, which is probably my favorite thing ever. I love when he throws his little arms around my neck and squeezes. He started waving just the other day! The way he waves is so funny, he kind of extends his whole arm and then stiffly shakes it up and down. It is darling. He shakes his head “no” a lot, though we don’t think he knows what it means yet, he just likes doing it.
He is obsessed with eating little bites of whatever we are eating (if they are things that he can safely eat). We can’t take a bite of anything without M begging for a taste too. He is kind of a little piglet! Which we don’t mind a bit! We’re just glad he has a healthy appetite.
Looking over pictures I was surprised I had taken so many of him in his crib. Well, kind of surprised, but kind of not because one of my favorite things to do is watch my angel sleep. He is just too precious.
Poking his toes out:
Poking his Mohawk out:
I love that you can see a sock on the floor. That is SO M. We can’t keep socks on him for anything. Or shoes for that matter. Shoes are his favorite chew toy.
We recently lowered his mattress. He still doesn’t sit up on his own, let alone stand up, but better safe than sorry. M also graduated to a bigger carseat.
M has recently enjoyed playing in his walker. He hasn’t figured out how to move forward yet. It’s sometimes a little bit funny because he will get this big smile on his face and start trying to walk towards me, only to discover that he is moving backwards. At which point he usually gets very distressed that Mom is getting further away. But he is sometimes able to take a step or two forward, which makes him just beam with pride. It’s like he’s thinking, “Guys, did you SEE that maneuver?! I’m kind of a big deal.”
M is finally growing a bit wary of strangers. He used to love working the room, and making faces at whoever was holding him. But lately, he only wants to be passed around if he can see Mom the whole time. Little Cutie.
The way he is posing with his hand on his rolly polly thigh cracks me up. He’s such a little ham!
Whitters, I just can't get enough of those pictures of him. I just wanna smooch him all up! Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh he is sooo sweet! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday season!
ReplyDeleteThe long johns kill me. He is TOO cute.
ReplyDeleteNoah HATED getting his face wiped too. Then a friend told me not to wipe his face but to instead take him over to the sink, turn on the water, cup some in my hands, and wipe his face that way. It worked wonders! He thinks it's a cool game where he gets to drink out of my hands. Maybe that would work with M?
man, he is so cute! i just want to squeeze those cheeks and eat those baby feet! he is just the cutest baby, ever!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO SO CUTE!! I just love your photos and stories about Mr M! He is one darling little guy:)
ReplyDeleteIs there anything cuter than M's "hi ladies!" pose and that adorable mohawk? :) What a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete