Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter

016Even though M wasn’t QUITE a year old, M celebrated his second Easter last weekend!  As much as we loved his first Easter, I’m pretty sure that M had more fun this year because this is what Easter #1 looked like:009
Poor little glow worm!  I am pleased to report that M has graduated from glow worm to wiggle worm and we had such a fun time trying to wrangle the little rascal to get just a few decent pictures on Easter Sunday.  As you can see in some of them M is smiling, but in others he is looking a little disgruntled (though he was very happy all day).  M looked so dapper in the little outfit from Grandma and Grandpa White.   120aAB
125a
M giving his Nat a kiss!  He still gives kisses by opening his mouth as WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE as possible and planting a big wet one on our cheeks.  I love it ever so much. 
021
(M’s Easter bucket minus the bubbles that I forgot to put in there for the picture, which is a shame because the bottle is shaped like a bunny and it's pretty darn cute.)
easter dinner1easter dinner2

We had a yummy Easter dinner, which I forgot to take a picture of (thanks Rebecca!), and M did a little egg hunt.  M and I had been having egg hunts for weeks before the actual day.  M LOVED playing with the plastic eggs we got him and dumping them out of his bucket all over the floor.  I’ve been spending a lot of time trying to teach M how to put things AWAY not just pull them out.  And Sunday it just kind of clicked for him because as Spence was helping him go around the room and find eggs, M would taste each plastic egg and then proudly drop it in his bucket.  It was pretty cute. 
008

It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we are so happy that the world is coming back to life and that flowers and popping up everywhere!  Yay for spring!  I seriously think all of our moods have lifted about ten notches and our home is just so much happier with sun streaming through our windows.  And M is just the happiest kid in the world now that we get to play outside more.

Anyway, it was a lovely day and we loved spending it with family.   

1 comment: