Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Camping We Will Go

006001002004005009010012013014018
A
Recently we took M for his very first camping adventure. We joined our ward for a camp out. M had a ball! He was happy as can be getting as filthy as he has ever gotten in his life. He was covered head to toe in dirt; he even had dirt in his diaper. That kid just loves to be outside.

We were nervous about how he was going to sleep at night (ok, mostly I was nervous, Spence had complete faith he would be fine), but M did great! It was the perfect temperature and M slept like a rock. He didn’t even wake up super early which totally surprised me. I guess he was just wiped out from all that playing.

My favorite part was playing in the creek. The water was so clear and pretty and it was just such a beautiful day. I wished we would have packed our swimsuits because I wanted to go swimming so bad. I guess now that we know M likes camping so much, we’ll have to do it again soon!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! But this really makes me miss you! Remember when the four of us went camping? Maybe someday the six of us can go together! And we can bring Carly and Lizzy too to play together! I'm so glad you had a great trip and that M loved it AND that he slept like a champ too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! M curls are to die for!

    ReplyDelete