Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blurry

014
This is what all my pictures of M look like these days… BLURRY! That kid is a busy body, I tell you what. I love that he’s such an active little guy and loves to play with such energy. He started running pretty much the same day he started walking. It’s pretty funny (and slightly terrifying) to hear the pat pat pat of his little feet as he sprints down the hallway. It’s amazing that legs so small can run so fast.

In a way it’s rather appropriate that all of our pictures right now are blurry because that’s kinda how I feel about time right now. Natalie said it best when we were talking the other day. She said something along the lines of, “I never felt that time really went all that fast until M was born and now it’s just flying by.” I totally feel the same way. Life is so busy it’s sometimes blurry, but it’s also oh so very good.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I can relate! Haven't stopped by in a while--hello summer!! Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) S is almost 5 and still, one of my very favorite sounds in the world is when she runs down the hard wood hall with bare feet. Makes me smile every time! Wish we could see you guys more often!

    ReplyDelete