Last weekend, we took M to Boo at the Zoo. It was SO fun (but SO busy)! They had trick-or-treating for the kiddos, games, and costume contests. Spencer and Mason entered the family costume contest as Calvin and Hobbes. I told Spencer that people better get their costume, or it will look like Spencer was the weirdo in the tiger suit who didn’t even dress up his kid! Luckily, they got lots of comments on their costume throughout the day, so I think people mostly got it. It helped that we were able to borrow our neighbors wagon. I think that completed their ensemble.
Spencer was really excited about these costumes since we’d been talking about dressing M up as Calvin since last year. I love that Spencer was excited to dress up with his little boy. I kept giggling seeing him dressed up in his tiger onesie. I don’t know many men that would be excited to wear such a thing in public. Such a good sport that husband o’ mine.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Calvin and Hobbes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this! You guys are so clever!
ReplyDelete