Poor kid has this problem… his cheeks are do darn edible for his own good! I must munch them all the day long.
We’re getting pretty excited around here because Kellen’s sealing is coming up! We’ve been having lots of little lessons about the temple for family home evening and Mason is very excited about the whole thing. He is obsessed with temples to begin with, and has been talking about the temple non stop. It’s hard to say just how much my two year old really understands about what is going to happen, but he does talk about family members coming and he tells me that he gets to go “inside da temple.” It is very sweet to see that even though he is so little, he knows that temples are special. The other day he was playing with his tools and Spencer and I heard him muttering to himself, “Temple is a house of God.” So cute! We both about died.
We are counting down the days!
He is so cute!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Can't wait for an update on the sealing!!!! So wonderful! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! Can't wait for an update on the sealing!!!! So wonderful! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I love Sealing Day! :) And look at those cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteOh congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear about this sweet boy's special day. And I love his cute squishy cheeks!
ReplyDelete