Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Boy and His Pup

We were kind of curious how Lizzy would react when we brought Maosn home.  You see, she’s kind of always gotten a lot of attention in our home.  We wondered if she would feel left out, or maybe slightly jealous.

Jealous? No. Curious? Definitely.  Protective?  Assuredly.

Lizzy takes her role as protector VERY seriously.  She loves that Mason boy. 

002

006

She knows she’s not allowed to lick or get too close.  And she has really been a very good girl about leaving the baby alone.  But she does like to be near him. 

002

034

She will station herself right next to his bouncer or blanket and keep watch.  And if he ever cries, she comes SPRINTING to wherever I am to let me know, “Mom, the bald puppy is crying!”  She tap dances and howls until she knows for certain that we are going to take care of him.  It is really super cute.   

004

She loves that little boy.  

067

mason and lambie and lizzy 1

6 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee!! Look at his little thighs getting all fat and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy!!! Too cute!! What a good little puppy to take care of her boy so well! They will be the best of friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your Blog. I dont know how lol but you guys are too cute and Mason is lucky to have to guys. Im excited to get to know you guys. Congrats! Babies no matter how they come to be are a Blessing from Heaven above.

    Mom2kmjx2

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I can only imagine how adorable it is in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope this is how Belle handles it!

    ReplyDelete