Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mr. M’s First Trip to the Zoo

019

We took the little cutie for a trip to the zoo while his Aunt Chelsey was visiting!  He LOOOOVED it!  Especially the monkeys.  Monkeys are his favorite.  Well, okay, mostly he kind of napped in his stroller.  But we had lots of fun showing him all of the animals nevertheless.

“Look baby!  It’s a Zebra!”:

011

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…”

 

“Oh look Baby!  It’s a goat!”:

009
I realize in this picture it kind of looks like the goat is a little up close and personal.  I promise that the goat was, in fact, a respectable distance away from my kid (HAHA “Kid” I slay myself).  But really, I didn’t let the goat close enough to eat my baby.  He was much further away than it looks.  Just thought I would let you know lest you worry…

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…”

 

“Oh look Baby it’s Aunt Chelsey in a tortoise shell!  Now THERE”S a sight you don’t see everyday! Rare!  Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!”:

003

“Oh look Baby, It’s a Daddy!  Genus: Homosapien, Class: Goofball.”:

004

“Not impressed here Mom.”:

033

BAH!  He’s so cute!  Chubmiser. 

We had lots of fun taking pictures:

013

015

006

I do wish we could have gotten a picture of baby in the love nest with us, but he was sleeping so peacefully, that we didn’t want to disturb him.  Next time.  Next time. 

Perhaps our favorite part of the trip was feeding a Giraffe!  BABY! 

020021022

But honestly, for me, the real highlight was this:

010

No, NOT watching Spencer’s bum prance along.  Dirty minds.   

It was watching my handsome sweetheart push my little sweetheart around in the stroller.  We have waited so long to share our family adventures with a little one.  Even though he pretty much slept a lot of the time, It was a delight to have our precious little guy along for the ride. 

6 comments:

  1. First off, it has to be said: You look so stinkin' cute. From head to toe, gorgeous. Also, I love this family outing. How fun it'll be when you take Mason later in life, and he is running around as excited as can be, to remember the time he slept through most of his zoo trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless. Really. The things I take for granted. Thank you for opening my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this post! You look super cute Whitney! I'm glad that you and your cute family could go to the zoo together. Mason is looking cuter and cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! So fun to see all the little adventures you are having together with your little guy!! You look so happy and beautiful! (love that yellow trench coat!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Whitney, you look so natural feeding that giraffe.
    2. Your sweet baby boy is so cute.
    3. You can't fool me. I know how you love watching Spencer's bum while he prances.
    4. I saw some VERY large underwear at the department store yesterday and I thought of you and Marae and giggled to myself a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cuteness . . . . is . . . . overwhelming! Love the pics of your outing. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete