Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Month Old Already?!?

baby boy 2

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! He’s getting so big so fast!  I can’t stand it!  

yawn

I mean I want him to grow up big and strong.  I love watching him learn new things (He has recently discovered his hands.  He LOVES to chew on them and grab things and pull my hair…).  It is so fun to interact with him as he grows more aware of his surroundings and the people around him.  He is so smart and vibrant and I am glad he is progressing. 

But does it have to go by so dang fast? 

baby boy 1

I hate putting him down to sleep because I know when he wakes up he’s going to be a little bit different.  Baby Boy, can’t you just stay little forever?  

11 comments:

  1. He's soooo stinkin' cute! And yes, time flies by.... and no matter what anyone says, you can't spoil a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! And I am totally jealous of your rocking photography skills to capture every detail his tiny cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how handsome he is! What a beautiful boy! I wish I could say that they slow down a bit, but there are some days when I think my son is growing right before my eyes. Just continue to cherish every moment and find joy in every new milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN! I feel the exact same way x's 2!

    He really is a doll. Love that big smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness....he is ADORABLE! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! I love his big bright eyes! And it does go by fast, but each new stage is so much fun. And you'll have all your amazing pictures and blog posts and videos and everything else to help you remember it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his hair! He's absolutely adorable, I can't believe it's already been a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these sweet pictures of your sweet little guy!!! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so handsome. Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete