They are just about the same size these days! Actually, Baby finally just surpassed Puppy in weight.
I tried uploading a video of Baby petting Liz on the back. And I was so excited to share it with you guys, because it is so dang cute. Lizzy is kind of looking at the camera like, “Um guys his sticky little hand is kind of pulling my fur.” And Mr. M is wide eyed like, “I have never felt a puppy before!” Lest you fret, I should let you know that we thoroughly washed Mr. M’s hands after he pet the pup. Alas, after multiple attempts at uploading that video, I threw up my hands and declared that the computer won. This time.
So instead of a video of the our cute little man, you will just have to settle for my new desktop background.
This is SO CUTE!! His outfit even matches her fur! Twinsies!! I wish the video had worked! It sounds adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Oh a baby and his pup. I bet they are just the best of friends!
ReplyDeleteWhitney, you probably can't ever post another picture of your cute baby AND your cute puppy again because I probably just peed my pants. That's how cute they are.
ReplyDelete(Good thing I'm wearing very large underwear!)
So stinkin' adorable! How do you and Spencer ever get anything done with those cute little munchkins around? :)
ReplyDeleteGoodness that pic is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSoooo stinkin' cute!!!! :) Mr. Mason is growing like a weed!!! Would love to meet him in person someday! Love you!
ReplyDelete