Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our Elf on the Shelf

007

(Or, piano as the case may be).  I haven’t actually read Elf on the Shelf yet.  I know, I know, I live under a rock.  I think it looks super fun and I am excited to do it someday with M when he gets older.  Only, I’m gonna be honest, I think that the shelf elf is super creepy looking.  I plan on making my own, less scary looking elf.   

We have been soaking up all the holiday goodness we can at our house.  M LOVES all the pretty lights.  I think his favorite part of the evening is when we walk from room to room plugging them all in.  We plug them in first thing when we wake up too.  Because goodness knows that M’s always up before the sun (which isn’t really hard to do this time of year, but lately he’s been getting up WAAAAY before sunrise).  I can’t think of a better way to start the day than a cuddly, pajama clad baby in your lap, a cup of hot chocolate in your hand, and a cozy lit up Christmas tree to your right.   

002027

The other day I took M to meet Santa!  He actually has met him twice now.  The first time, he managed to grab a fistful of beard and tug with all his might.  The second time, he got to sit on Santa’s lap.  I wasn’t sure how he would do, or if he would get scared.  He sometimes doesn’t like it if I get more than an arms length away from him.  Cutie pie.  But he loved Santa!  He was so fascinated by him that I couldn’t get him to look up for a picture.  He was wearing the cuuuuutest reindeer beanie, but it’s a little hard to tell from these pictures.  I’ll try to get a better one.      


004005

I’ve been working on a Christmas album.  I can’t wait to share pictures of it soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm pretty sure that the last photo is the epitome of Christmas cuteness!

    ReplyDelete