Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Dear

057

I know it’s blurry, but this picture makes me laugh. 

Someone has decided that they have a will of their own!  M Bug discovered that by arching his back with all his might he can hinder the process of doing things that he doesn’t want to do i.e. get strapped in his carseat or get a diaper changed or put a new onesie on. 

It is funny that he has developed this new form of protest, because he LOVES things like car rides and clean diapers.  But he wants them on his own terms.  It is amazing to me to see this stubborn side of his personality emerge.  He is a little person!  I mean, I always knew that, but seeing him express preferences and dislikes has been eye opening. 

Silly boy.  He’s awful cute. 

Even when he’s being a stinker. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's not just my kiddo that does this ALL THE TIME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Reminds me of this:

    http://crappypictures.com/toddler-hallucination-theory-car-seats/

    ReplyDelete