Thursday, April 18, 2013

One Year Photo Shoot

JE5A8996-2
Our friend Tara did M’s first year photo shoot and we were SO pleased with the results.  I was so excited get my hands on these photos and I can’t wait to scrapbook them! 
JE5A8880JE5A8883JE5A8890JE5A8891JE5A8900
JE5A8932JE5A8939JE5A8968JE5A8968-2JE5A8977JE5A8977-2JE5A8983JE5A8987JE5A8996

9 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable! I absolutely love the one of Natalie kissing his little cheek! Beautiful! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is INSANELY cute. I love the family pic, the pics with Natalie, and of course, the red skinny jeans with high tops. To die for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. So. So. Very. Cute! Love every single photo! Love his cute colored pants too! I can't wait to see the darling pages you will create with these sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some excellent pictures!! And I love how you've included M's birthmom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So incredibly adorable! Love them all! And I can't believe how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all, especially the thumb-sucking pics. :) Happy Birthday to M!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. absolutely. darling. I do believe this little boy is the most photographed baby of all time. As well as one of the most photographic babies of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooo cute!!! I love his shoes too:) Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you already know this but I think it is so wonderful to see pictures of him with Natalie. what a great way for her to help heal that she is still present in his life. and for M to not question later down the road weather his birth mother ever "wanted" him. i think it also proves that you both are great parents to put his needs and feeling ahead of what could have been an awkward situation for you. Mason will be so proud and grateful.

    ReplyDelete