Monday, December 10, 2012

MWAH!

smooch

Cutie Pie has a problem.  And it is this:

kiss

His cheeks are too dang delicious.  So we must smooch them.  All. Day. Long.  Baby Boy is constantly being smothered in kisses.

Whether he likes it:   

mistletoe

Or not:

kissy kissy

Can you blame us?  I mean really, how can one possibly resist? 

The only thing I love better than giving Teddy Bear kisses is GETTING kisses from him.  M has been good at giving kisses for a while now.  When we say, “Can I have a kiss?”  he opens his mouth as wide as possible and leaves a slobbery ring on our cheeks.  I love it.  But tonight he started doing something new.  He started making a “mwah” sound after he kissed our cheeks.  It is definitely the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life.   

I just can’t imagine where he learned it :). 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the cuteness!! Whenever I call home, I get "mwahs" from the kiddos. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! You are so good at documenting all the little details! I love seeing what new things Mr. M is up to!! Keep these happy photos and videos coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! SO SWEET! You guys are the best thing that ever happened to that adorable baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable! I watched it about 10 times in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that baby is SOOOO cute! I'm so excited to see you all at Christmas. Thanks for all your wonderful posts and pictures. It makes me feel like I get to watch him grow up.

    ReplyDelete